Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Insulation offers a complete air barrier to the building envelope, resulting in 40% or greater energy efficiency over conventional products. SPF is the most advanced, energy efficient and environmentally friendly insulation product available.
- Drastically cuts energy consumption
- Greatly reduces sound transmissions
- Reduces allergens
- Reduces outdoor pollutants
- Adds tremendous comfort with a balanced temperature in every room
- Residential: Remodels | New Construction | Retrofit
- Commercial Businesses Warehouse Construction & Renovations | Grow Rooms |Refrigerated Food Storage | Parking Garage Ceilings | Retail Tenant Improvements | Steel Buildings | Conex Box Containers | Student Housing | Multi-family
- Industrial and Agriculture Wine Storage Rooms | Tank Liners | Nurseries | Refrigeration Storage Units | Pole Barns | Warehouses | Farm Structures
Open Cell Foam (½ lb foam)
- Complete insulation and air barrier system
- Wind proofs and seals wall, floor and ceiling cavities
- Outside air cannot seep through walls, causing drafts or cold spots
- Most common SPF product for residential projects due to overall functionality and competitive installation costs
Closed Cell Foam (2 lb foam)
- Offers a higher R-Value per inch (nearly double)
- Moisture AND Vapor Resistance
- Wall strengthen for sheer and seismic requirement
- Ideal for:
- Wall applications with limited depth
- Commercial wall retrofits
- Metal buildings, agricultural facilities & cold storage
A majority of heat loss occurs through the attic. Fiberglass and cellulose applications offer energy saving benefits. Indigo offers a full portfolio of attic retrofit services. For attics with some existing insulation, we offer two options.
- Blown-In. Indigo will blow in insulation, adding to what currently exists. Because it is sprayed into place with our equipment, this makes this ideal for covering hard to reach areas in your attic.
- Removal + Blown-In. Indigo will remove the current insulation, replacing with completely new insulation. This is the most effective method for energy efficiency.
Fiberglass & Cellulose
Batts are precut sections of fiberglass designed for easy handling and use between framing. Blown-In insulation is made of fiberglass or cellulose, and sprayed in place with our equipment.
Typical applications include:
- “Hybrid” Foam Attic with Fiberglass Batt Walls
- Sound Wall Attenuation
- Floor Sound Absorption
The Indigo team offers air sealing services for attics, roofs and walls. Air sealing offers additional energy efficiency by reducing heating and cooling consumption. It also adds to interior comfort by reducing noise penetration, drafts and convective currents. This also leads to a constant temperature throughout the building.